Reel in success by adding video to your marketing and sales strategies
Your website visitors won’t wait—they take a micro-second to decide to stay or leave your website even after all the money and hard work you just spent getting them there. One of the best ways to keep them there is by adding online video to your home page. Adding an online web video will increase time spent on site, decrease bounce rates and drive more page views—three key ranking metrics to getting better search engine results.
Studies indicate conversion rates from 6-52 percent depending on the type of sales and part of the sales cycle (ecommerce, lead conversion, lead nurturing, deeper into the funnel).
- Website video marketing content elicits action thus has a strong impact in generating qualified leads
- Use online video to build trust and confidence during your pre-sales process and sales process
- Online Video plays an important role throughout the purchase funnel – from initial interest to consideration through to final purchase
However, if you are not yet convinced that an investment in online video will support your revenue targets and marketing goal, here are three reasons that may start changing your mind –
- Simply put, your customers love online video production because it helps them get educated on your product and service offerings and is easier to consume than text. So give your customers what they want! If presented with web video vs. text option, wouldn’t you rather watch a business to business video that gives you the information you need? Or would you rather be forced to read and figure things out for yourself?
Today’s savvy consumers want, and expect, highly engaging and meaningful interactions with companies, products and services. Not only are website promotional videos more informative to prospective customers, they are much more entertaining and engaging.
- Evergreen video marketing content can be amortized over 4+ years. From a return on marketing investment perspective, there is nothing better than online video. Most of the business online videos are focused on telling stories about a business’s products, services, people and processes that will be relevant for many years.
Video testimonials and business to business video case studies can be even longer, as these are real life examples and testimonies of a company’s accomplishments that will never go away. Take your initial investment in your business to business online promotional video production and divide it by the 4 years. This significantly brings down the investment and increases the return on investment of online video.
- The value of your business video production can be repurposed across almost every aspect of your marketing and sales cycle.
- Post your video to all your social media channels like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Increase click thru rates on your email campaigns by adding it to your email marketing campaigns.
- Drive website metrics by adding a video to every page of your website. Each video is an opportunity to write a separate blog post.
- Increase engagement in traditional offline advertisements by including video (via QR code) to your offline advertising
- Give links to your sales team so they are sending engaging video in their day to day sales communications to new prospects and potential customers instead of those pieces of paper they send out now.
You have spent the time getting professional online video production content and now is the time to watch it grow in value as it is watched, shared and commented on. Your web video production services company should be able to give you some other ideas on how to get the most out of any web promotional video investment.
Hands down, video can work for you to grow your business because video is the best way to captivate, engage and persuade customers. It can increase lead conversions from casual browsers to paying customers. It is not too late to gain a competitive first movers advantage by adding business video marketing content to your website today!
Robert Weiss is president of MultiVision Digital Productions, which combines traditional sales and marketing tactics and the power of online video to help companies generate qualified leads and to move prospects through the sales funnel. For more information about how online video marketing can enhance your business, please visit http://www.nyccorporatevideoproduction.com.