Congratulations to Crystal Springs Resort Executive Chef Anthony Bucco for leading his team in delivering culinary excellence time and time again throughout the Resort while achieving well-deserved recognition from the best in the business.
Here are some of the other accolades and honors the resort’s Restaurant Latour has received since 2014:
- The rare “Excellent” rating from The New York Times
- Four stars from the Newark Star-Ledger
- Wine Spectator’s Grand Award (since 2008)
- Inclusion in Wine Enthusiast’s “America’s 100 Best Wine Restaurants”
- And New Jersey Monthly’s annual list of 25 Best Restaurants in the state (for many years)
Be sure to check-out New Jersey Monthly’s August 2017 edition which recognizes Restaurant Latour as one of NJ’s Best Restaurants. The cover story honors chef de Latour, Martyna Krowicka, as a ‘woman of all seasons’ with devotion to her Polish roots combining her love of art with reverence for great ingredients. Having mentored Martyna for several years, Chef Bucco recounts her accomplishments and assures she is far from reaching her ceiling.
For more information about Restaurant Latour and Crystal Springs Resort, please visit www.crystalgolfresort.com.