The following is a note sent to Meadowlands Chamber members on March 11, 2020.
Hopefully you have had the opportunity to read the important message I sent about how the MC will strategically manage the effects of the Coronavirus situation. Our plan is to do everything in our power to help our members sustain business while responsibly helping to stop the spread so we can get back to normal.
Here are some details for how we are adapting our programming schedule to best continue serving you:
- For March and April, Board of Advisor, Operating Committee and membership based Committee meetings will be held as Video Conference Calls with details and invite links being forthcoming.
- Seminars like the 3/24 Eggs & Issues, as well as the 3/25 Small Business Council learning session, will be hosted as Webinars.
- The Leadership Awards Breakfast has been rescheduled to Tuesday, June 30.
- Bergen Business Expo is rescheduled to Tuesday, July 14.
- The most up-to-date details for the MC’s events can be viewed on the Event Calendar website.
- We will reach out to committee and council members individually to inform them of any further changes.
As you can see, we are not stopping the wheels of our economy. Rather, we are adapting to the challenge so we can manage through the next few months and assist our membership. At this very moment, MC staff are implementing this plan and continuously acquiring information to keep you informed.
Please use the MC website and Meadowlands Media blog to get full details. We will accommodate and refund anyone who has registered for an event but cannot make the new dates. My staff will help you navigate the webinars and other information so please do not hesitate to call us.
Remember, together we will overcome these challenges. What did Clint Eastwood say in the movie Heartbreak Ridge? “We adapt, we improvise and we overcome!“ Spoken like a US Marine!
President & CEO