Starting immediately, Hudson Regional Hospital staff will provide drive-thru Coronavirus testing by appointment at 55 Meadowlands Parkway in Secaucus.
- If you have a fever, cough, and shortness of breath please call 201-388-1097 to begin our screening process.
- A healthcare professional will discuss your symptoms, and, if appropriate, take your information and set an appointment time for a screening.
- Your drive-thru screening will take place in the hospital, and if needed, additional tests will be performed in a specially designated area.
- Test results will be provided once available within 3-5 days.
“Hudson Regional Hospital developed our testing system to assure that the community gets the most benefit from our medical staff and the limited number of testing kits,” says Dr. Nizar Kifaieh, President and CEO of Hudson Regional Hospital. “We will provide regular updates throughout the Covid-19 crisis and we expect to expand and improve this program as instant tests become available in greater quantities.”
The tests are part of the Hospital’s extensive Covid-19 response program to prevent, diagnose and treat Covid-19, both inside the hospital and in the surrounding community, which includes constant direct contact with The New Jersey State Department of Health and the Centers on the most up-to-the-minute information and care procedures for residents of Secaucus and the greater Hudson and Bergen County area.
Additional Hospital procedures in place include:
- Internal practices and protocols are in place to care for prospective COVID-19 patients, and ensure their best outcomes;
- The hospital has re-enforced internal processes that prevent infection within the hospital itself, including twice-daily employee screenings, to respond to all non-virus regional healthcare needs in a safe environment;
“Concerns of the spread and treatment of COVID-19, the coronavirus, have disrupted many lives already and as a community, we need to be vigilant about prevention practices in order to reduce the severity of what now qualifies as a pandemic,” said Dr. Nizar Kifaieh,. “We are grateful for the partnership we share with Mayor Gonnelli and the Town of Secaucus and to the State Department of Health and the CDC for providing us with the resources needed to help our community through this health emergency.”
For more information, please call Coronavirus Call Center at 1-800-222-1222 or visit:
About Hudson Regional Hospital
Hudson Regional Hospital acquired its facility from Meadowlands Hospital in January 2018, with the mission to build a healthier community by providing exceptional care for all Hudson County residents through a significant investment in new technology including the Institute of Robotic Surgery featuring the Da Vinci XI Robotic System, ExcelsiusGPS and the Mazor Robotic Guidance System and access to more physician groups including some of the best physicians in the NYC-metro area.
Hudson Regional Hospital’s ER team provides around-the-clock comprehensive emergency care services that include short wait times, EMS/Ambulance On-Site 24/7, a fully equipped EMS Lounge, 24/7 Access to Specialty Physicians and a multi-lingual staff.