In response to the economic challenges with which local small businesses are contending, Bergen County has created the Bergen County CARES Small Business Grant Program.
These grants provide up to $10,000 in financial assistance, based upon 3 months of rent/business property mortgage and utility expenses, to each qualified business.
Application Process will start Monday 7/13/2020 and end Friday 7/25/2020.
Be Prepared: For your application to be complete, you will need to upload in digital format the following items:
- Business bank statements March – June
- (If Renting) Canceled rent checks or signed statement from landlord for January & February
- (If Building Owner) Mortgage Statements for January & February
- Business registration certification or certificate of incorporation
- Most recent federal and state tax returns
- Water, Sewer, Gas and Electric utility bills from March-May of 2020
For more information, visit: bergencountycares.org