The newly built Aloft Secaucus Meadowlands opened its doors to the public on November 24, 2020.
The new hotel is located within the Mill Creek Mall shopping district. A multitude of restaurants, retail stores and the Meadowlands Expo Center are all within walking distance. The hotel is located just 13 miles from Newark International Airport (EWR) and 7 miles from Teterboro Airport (TEB).
The Aloft Secaucus Meadowlands is also just a few steps away from the New Jersey Transit bus route which travels directly into Times Square, Midtown Manhattan, 42nd Street and Madison Square Garden in New York City. Notably, the hotel is also just minutes from the MetLife Stadium and American Dream.
- Aloft Secaucus Meadowlands Offers…
- 171 Spacious guestrooms with style, artful and functionally designed featuring
- Either King size or 2 Queen beds
- 55″ LCD-Smart Tv’s (stream Netflix) with Fast & Free Wi-Fi
- Airy 9-foot-high ceilings, Plush platform beds
- In-room refrigerators and coffee makers with our signature coffee
- On Site WXYZ® bar for a drink or a bite. Mix it up over music and cocktails.
- On Site Re:fuel focuses on food that’s fresh and flavorful, and that reflects regional tastes.
- On Site Re:charge gym stationary bikes, treadmills and elliptical machines – available 24/7.
- On Site Splash Pool Jump in and revive. Swim laps or lounge in style at our pool.
- On Site Tactic Meeting space equipped with state-of-the-art A/V and plasma TV.