In response to the economic challenges with which local small businesses are contending, Bergen County has created the Bergen County CARES Small Business Grant Program.
If you haven’t applied yet, now is the time. The application deadline is Friday, July 24.
These grants provide up to $10,000 in financial assistance, based upon 3 months of rent/business property mortgage and utility expenses, to each qualified business.
Application Process will start Monday 7/13/2020 and end Friday 7/24/2020.
Be Prepared: For your application to be complete, you will need to upload in digital format the following items:
- Business bank statements March – June
- (If Renting) Canceled rent checks or signed statement from landlord for January & February
- (If Building Owner) Mortgage Statements for January & February
- Business registration certification or certificate of incorporation
- Most recent federal and state tax returns
- Water, Sewer, Gas and Electric utility bills from March-May of 2020
For more information, visit: bergencountycares.org