East Rutherford, NJ – The New Year brings a refreshed look to the Meadowlands Racetrack’s signature buffet. The refresh includes new dishes including pesto gnocchi, bbq brisket, and roasted pork loin with yogurt mint sauce. A larger variety of salads and desserts will also be found on the buffet. Saturday’s will continue to be highlighted by prime rib.
The buffet pricing has also been adjusted to reflect rising food costs and vendor shortages. The Friday buffet is $49.95 and the Saturday prime rib buffet is $64.95. Pricing does not reflect tax and gratuity.
Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling (201) THE-BIGM and the complete menus can be viewed at https://playmeadowlands.com/dinings/
“We worked with our executive chef, Dennis Sammarone to bring new menu offerings to our signature Friday and Saturday night buffets,” said Jason Settlemoir, COO & GM of Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment. “We would also like our customers to understand that we tried to keep the price increases as small as we could without compromising quality. Overall, we are excited for our customers to taste our new buffet selections.”
Every buffet features appetizers, soup, main courses, side dishes and dessert. The upcoming January buffet menus include:
- Friday, January 7: Chimichurri skirt steak, pesto gnocchi, ginger-garlic swordfish
- Saturday, January 8: Prime Rib, chicken Milanese, home-made meatballs with rigatoni
- Friday, January 14: Roasted pork loin with lemon-mint yogurt sauce, beef brisket, linguini with shrimp & mussels
- Saturday, January 15: Caribbean-spiced prime rib, Asian pepper steak, chicken pizzaolia
- Friday, January 21: St. Louis-style BBQ ribs, Mahi Mahi with mango salsa, penne with short rib Bolognese
- Saturday, January 22 – Italian Night: Prime rib, chicken cacciatore, eggplant parm, fried calamari
- Friday, January 28: Horseradish-crusted sirloin tips, chicken arrabbiata, pulled pork
- Saturday, January 29: Prime rib with caramelized shallots, pork tenderloin with port wine reduction, Atlantic salmon with mango salsa
Visit Playmeadowlands.com for all dining, racing and event information.
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. The views presented in this message are solely those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinion of New Meadowlands Racetrack and Winners OTW. New Meadowlands Racetrack and Winners OTW do not guarantee the integrity, security or proper receipt of this message. Likewise, New Meadowlands Racetrack and Winners OTW do not accept any liability whatsoever for any possible damages arising from, or in connection with, data interception, software viruses or manipulation by third parties.