The buffet refresh at the Meadowlands Racetrack’s continues this weekend with some exciting new buffet dishes.
Friday’s $49.95 buffet features spicy shrimp salad with Asian cucumbers, roasted pork loin with a lemon-mint yogurt sauce, BBQ beef brisket, linguini with shrimp and mussels and mushroom risotto. Homemade lemon cake and cookies round out the meal.
Saturday’s prime rib buffet for $64.95 also includes a warming lobster bisque, pepper steak with pork fried rice and penne with Italian sausage, broccoli and basil.
Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling (201) THE-BIGM and the complete menus can be viewed at https://playmeadowlands.com/dine/pink/
Every buffet features appetizers, soup, main courses, side dishes and dessert. The upcoming buffet menus include:
- Friday, January 14: Roasted pork loin with lemon-mint yogurt sauce, beef brisket, linguini with shrimp & mussels
- Saturday, January 15: Caribbean-spiced prime rib, Asian pepper steak, chicken pizzaolia
- Friday, January 21: St. Louis-style BBQ ribs, Mahi Mahi with mango salsa, penne with short rib Bolognese
- Saturday, January 22 – Italian Night: Prime rib, chicken cacciatore, eggplant parm, fried calamari
- Friday, January 28: Horseradish-crusted sirloin tips, chicken Arrabbiata, pulled pork
- Saturday, January 29: Prime rib with caramelized shallots, pork tenderloin with port wine reduction, Atlantic salmon with mango salsa
- Friday, February 4: Pork loin topped with mango relish, shrimp fried rice, teriyaki flank steak
- Saturday, February 5: Herb-roasted prime rib, swordfish with mango & orange relish, stuffed shells
- Friday, February 11 & Saturday, February 12: Valentine’s Weekend Buffet featuring a glass of champagne for all diners 21 years and older
Visit Playmeadowlands.com for all dining, racing and event information. Live racing post time is 6:20pm.