The Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Fairleigh Dickinson University announces
Veterans Launching Ventures (VLV)
FREE ONLINE Spring and Fall 2022 Entrepreneurial courses
via “Zoom” teleconferencing.
This virtual course meets this spring every Tuesday evening from February 8 through April 5, 2022 between 6:00 – 9:00 EDT. The fall course runs between September 20 – November 15, 2022. This free course is open to all branches of active military, veterans and family members.
To participate in the online course, you must own a computer and have the ability to access the internet to access shared document folder, OneDrive.
You will graduate from this course knowing:
- fundamental entrepreneurial skills needed in today’s business environment
- the competencies you need to launch your new business
- how to build a robust marketing plan
- how to develop financial projections for your new business
- how to develop a comprehensive business plan so you can make an informed decision about the feasibility of starting your new business
- sharpen presentation skills
- how to develop an operations plan
- how to develop fundraising strategies
Each student in the class has access to a business consultant who will work closely with them to co-author these documents.
This training is not only for those just starting out but for entrepreneurs in any phase of their business that want to be sure to have a comprehensive plan – be it for themselves or to present to potential funders.
Please consider sharing the information and REGISTER for this highly successful and dynamic FREE course! Here’s the registration link: https://bit.ly/RegisterVLV .
REGISTER by January 21, 2022*
Max Class 50 students, waiting list after max has been met*
NOTE: If a student is not quite ready for the VLV then business ideation may be the path for them. Rothman is set to provide this as well as consulting for those that are beyond the writing of a business plan and have a successful viable business they are interested in growing.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.