3 on 3 basketball is the hottest and fastest growing sport today–gaining so much momentum that it’s now a part of the Olympics!
Don’t miss out on the Meadowlands YMCA’s inaugural 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament on Sunday, February 17th, which will bring local businesses and residents together in support of the Y.
The tournament will be hosted by former NBA Nets star, Kerry Kittles and special guest, Frank Isola from ESPN’s Around the Horn & PTI, SiriusXM NBA Radio, and The Athletic.
Each business that enters a team will receive a Health and Wellness Expo at the Y for up to 100 employees.
- 16 Teams – 6 Player Roster
- All teams play 4 games – bracket winners also play in Championship or Consolation Rounds
- Team T-Shirts
- Photo opportunities with Kerry Kittles and Frank Isola
- Tournament plaque
- Trophy presentation to Championship Team and Consolation Bracket winner
- Championship team name permanently displayed in the rafters of the Gatorade Gym
- Invitation for 100 of your employees to participate in the Corporate Wellness Day Health & Wellness Expo on a future date
- Fully tax deductible