NJBIZ recently revealed its 2022 Leaders in Law honorees, with several legal professionals from Meadowlands Chamber member organizations being named to the list:
- Jeffrey Chiesa, member of the firm, Chiesa, Shahinian & Giantomasi
- Marie Mathews, member of the firm, deputy general counsel, Chiesa, Shahinian & Giantomasi
- Arthur “Scott” Porter, senior and managing partner, Fischer Porter & Thomas PC
- Angelo Genova, chairman & co-founding partner, Genova Burns LLC
- Ann Gavzy, executive vice president, co-chief legal officer, Hackensack Meridian Health
- John M. Scagnelli, partner, Scarinci Hollenbeck LLC
The full list can be found here: https://njbiz.com/njbiz-announces-2022-leaders-in-law-honorees/
Following an open nomination period, honorees were chosen by a panel of independent judges with experience in the justice system. The selections were based on legal professionals — lawyers and general counsels — whose dedication to their occupation and to their communities is outstanding.
A celebration showcasing these professionals will take place on May 24 from 8-10 a.m. at The Palace at Somerset Park, 333 Davidson Ave. in Somerset.