The Meadowlands Chamber Small Business Council is inviting business owners and executives from companies of all sizes to learn about the cybersecurity threats attacking us in the workplace on September 21 at Felician University in Rutherford, New Jersey, with speakers from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Homeland Security, United States Secret Service and the private sector.
The event will be moderated by Tom Bergeron, ROI-NJ Founder & Editor and take the form of a panel discussion featuring key panelists in the cybersecurity world:
- Terence Reilly, ASAC (Assistant Special Agent in Charge), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Sandeep Singh, Special Agent, Department of Homeland Security, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)
- Robert Hernandez, Assistant Special Agent in Charge, United States Secret Service
- Mike Battistella, Defense Department Cybersecurity Contractor
- Mazdak Zamani, Professor of Computer Science & Cyber Security, School of Business and Information Sciences
Seating is limited and advanced registration is required. Members of the Meadowlands Chamber will be charged $59 and non-members will be charged $79.
Register today before seats fill up by navigating: https://bit.ly/MCCYBER22
This important event is designed to help business owners, IT teams and management staff learn safeguards and practices for conquering cyber threats attacking the workplace environment. The expert panel will educate and discuss the importance of keeping cybersecurity issues a top priority in the workplace as well as dig into the innerworkings of cybersecurity itself.
The schedule for the event will go as follows:
- 8:30 – 9:15 a.m: Registration/ Breakfast
- 9:15 – 10:30 a.m: Program with Panelists
- 10:30 – 11:00 a.m: Q&A/ Wrap-Up