Eleven attorneys were promoted at Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC (CSG Law) effective Jan. 1. Six were promoted to Member and five to Counsel.
Managing Member Patricia K. Costello said the future of the firm will be “buoyed by the contributions” of the newly-promoted staff.
She added that CSG Law employees are now back in the office three days a week and the firm has built out its roster of attorneys. The firm is also establishing a new state-of-the-art headquarters in Roseland.
“… none of this could have happened without the extraordinary determination, skill and efforts of the CSG Law team, which, throughout it all, has continued to place our valued clients at the forefront,” Costello said.
Promotions to Member include:
- Stephen G. Cordaro, Corporate & Securities Group, practicing primarily in the areas of corporate, mergers and acquisitions, securities, private equity and venture capital.
- Michael Cross, Litigation and Real Estate, Development & Land Use Groups, focusing on both federal and state court litigation in diverse subjects.
- Anthony J. Marchese, Property Taxation Group, representing corporations, municipalities and individuals in all aspects of tax appeal litigation.
- Amanda Miceli, Fidelity & Surety Group, litigating commercial and contract surety matters in both New Jersey and New York.
- Brian P. O’Neill, focusing on complex civil litigation and white-collar criminal defense.
- Adelina M. Sklyar, Real Estate, Development & Land Use Group, managing and directing commercial transactions, real estate, corporate and business law practice.
Promotions to Counsel include:
- Michelle J. Delaney, Corporate & Securities Group, handling a range of corporate matters, including private M&A, venture capital, debt and equity financings and general corporate matters including business formation, governance and compliance.
- Danielle M. Federico,Real Estate, Development & Land Use Group, representing residential, commercial and industrial developers and redevelopers.
- Chelsea P. Jasnoff, complex commercial litigation, including shareholder disputes, contract matters, business torts and commercial real estate disputes.
- Michael J. Mouridy, Real Estate, Development & Land Use Group, representing major institutional and commercial lenders in real estate loan transactions involving a wide variety of financial structures, including acquisition, bridge, construction, and permanent financing.
- Daniel J. Tyrrell, Litigation and White Collar Defense & Investigations Groups, focusing on the defense of individuals and companies in white collar criminal investigations, governmental and regulatory inquiries, internal investigations, and complex civil litigation.