If you were launching a problem-solving forum from scratch and wanted it to be big, ambitious and packed with inspiration and ideas, you’d be describing the inaugural Innovation kNowledge eXchange of 2022 (INX22).
INX22, June 6-7, is a distinctive forum focused on sharing sustainable solutions to some of the world’s top challenges. If you love innovation, finding new ways to solve problems and want to spark creativity for a better world, this is the event you’ve been waiting for!
Reflecting its big-idea aspiration, INX22 will be held in two iconic venues: American Dream and the United Nations.
Organized by Felician University’s Lenke Family Center for Innovation, its Center for Academic Technology, and its Buildings & Grounds Department, plus the Royal Academy of Science International Trust, INX22 will bring together top-notch global and local business trailblazers; corporate social responsibility decisionmakers; philanthropy professionals; and U.S. and international university staff, faculty and students.
Day 1 features innovation leaders, sustainability best practice presentations, inspirational networking.
On Day 2, the venue shifts to the U.N. for an invitation-only student case study competition focused on proposing solutions to the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goal #3 pertaining to “Healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages,” with seven teams presenting sustainable solutions to a worldwide audience and competing for a $10,000 team prize.
Meet Our Trailblazing Speakers: Day 1 of INX22 features:
- Khawar Nasim, acting consul general of Canada to the United States, in New York, speaking about innovation and sustainability in the Canadian government sector
- Clare Guinness, innovation district director for Innovation City Belfast (Northern Ireland), sharing how her city leverages its strengths in tech innovation to attract investment and translate university research into world-class business improvements
- Kai Feder, chief of staff at the New Jersey State Office of Innovation, addressing the Office’s work to equip entrepreneurs with the innovative skills to solve public problems; and its efforts to make it easier to start, operate, and grow businesses in N.J.
- Kemi Olugemo, MD, director of communications for Women of Color in Pharma (WOCIP), speaking about WOCIP’s initiatives to address COVID-19 competency and confidence, along with related health disparities in communities of color
- World-renowned spinal surgeon Lawrence Lenke, MD, and his wife, Beth Lenke, discussing the importance of innovation in healthcare and the alignment of INX22 with the mission of Felician and the U.N.
- Panel discussions about food sustainability and education; and a student panel addressing the application of innovative technologies
Sponsorship Opportunities: INX22 is pursuing a variety of sponsor partnerships with organizations supporting sustainable development, corporate social responsibility, entrepreneurship and more. These sponsorships provide high visibility and benefits including marketing/branding exposure, hosting forum meals and more.
Visit www.felician.edu/inx2022 or email INX2022@felician.edu if you have other questions.
Event Tickets: If you don’t have a ticket yet, now is a great time to buy one. Tickets are on sale for Day 1 of INX22 at www.felician.edu/inx2022. The $100 price includes admission to the full day of events, all keynote presentations/panel discussions; networking opportunities; and breakfast, lunch and break snacks.
Day 2 is by invitation only and will showcase the student team presentations.
We can’t wait to see you in a few weeks!
By Joseph A. Lizza, Executive Director, Lenke Family Center for Innovation at Felician University